The 2011/2012 academic school year sees the beginnings of our “History Alive ” support programme.
We have constantly been asked if we could support the history teaching in many of the schools we have been associated with and after a lot of thought and some hard work we have put comprehensive teaching resource packages together for a number of historic periods generally covered in Years 2 – 6.
“We are dedicated to making history “jump from the pages” for children and there is nothing more engaging than experience!” Liz Williams
Each support package includes the following;
- Age appropriate “live” sessions with costumes, props and demonstrations
- Interactive sessions with the children incorporating role-play and historic activities
- Worksheets and individual “take home” artefacts
There is also the possibility of separate packages, incorporating the core skills but with specific emphasis.
- Gifted & Talented Enrichment modules
- Localised history modules built and delivered with consultation with individual schools
To find the subjects that we support for KS1, KS2 and KS3 please click the headings below. (This will be constantly added to so please check back if you do not find what you are looking for, or contact us for more details).